Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch Demo
A downloadable Epoch for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Long forgotten are the Dreamlands. Long forgotten are Heaven and Hell. Humankind as we know it, is as good as gone. In our place are half-angels on the surface and half-demons on the seafloor. The two groups are unaware of each other's existence.
A beam of light shines on our protagonist: Clarevine. A girl that's lived a rough life in the underwater colony Gettlesteam. All her existence, she thought herself to be unimportant. Events conspire to prove her wrong.
A Great Horror responsible for mankind's end will be free from its prison soon. The Old Guard keeping It in check, is at His limit.
The time to usher in the New Guard draws near. The key to the future lies with Clarevine.
So starts The Clarevine Epoch.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Aug 01, 2019|
|Made with||Ren'Py, GIMP, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, christianity, Dark, Horror, Lesbian, Lovecraftian Horror, renpy, Story Rich, Yuri|
|Average session||About an hour|
Windows: Simply download the file, unzip it, and double-click the .exe file.
Linux: In the terminal, use the "cd" command to change to the directory of the folder. Then use the "bash" command on the shell file in there to run the game.
Mac: Simply download the file, unzip it, and double click the .exe file.
- Kickstarter for Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch Failed. I'm taking feedback.33 days ago
- Adjustments made to Clarevine Epoch's Kickstarter's Backer Rewards.65 days ago
- The Kickstarter for Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch is Live!71 days ago
- The Kickstarter for Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch starts March 25th!81 days ago
- Devlog 18 is out!95 days ago
- Devlog 17 is out!Feb 16, 2020
- Development Log 16 is out!Feb 02, 2020
- Devlog 15 is out!Jan 16, 2020